Friday, November 16, 2018

Liked on YouTube: HOW TO START AN ONLINE BOUTIQUE

HOW TO START AN ONLINE BOUTIQUE

Here are some tips on starting an online store/ boutique. I feel like I'ver learned a lot along the way and want to share some of my tips with y'all. I get so many questions about RUSH and so here's my biggest tips! Love you guys, comment any questions you have for a part two! XX I N S T A G R A M: ⇢ https://ift.tt/2DrTi0Y S H O P M Y BOUTIQUE: ⇢ https://ift.tt/2Q6oedW ⁛ SEND ME SOMETHING Jessica Howell  2255 Memorial BLVD.  P.O #10704 Murfreesboro, TN 37129 BUSINESS EMAIL: jestayhow@gmail.com C O U P O N C O D E S ⸰ UBER EATS $5 OFF code: eats-jessicah24438ue ⸰Get 70% OFF Vanity Planet Skincare: https://ift.tt/2Dr1jmX Use code HOWELL70 for 70% off!!! ⸰MY FAVORITE CURLING WAND: https://ift.tt/2PZUIqm code: ‘cuewithJessica’ for 50% off! ⸰Loving Tan: jessicahowel (free deluxe mitt) ⸰Glossier: 20% OFF - https://ift.tt/2Dr1kr1
via YouTube https://youtu.be/e97IcFGC7T4

No comments:

Post a Comment