HOW TO START AN ONLINE BOUTIQUE IN LESS THAN 30 DAYS
I get so many questions about how I started an online boutique in less than 30 days, so I thought I'd do a whole video about my step-by-step process! This steps will apply for an online clothing boutique or any other ecommerce store! ☁️ THINGS I MENTIONED ☁️ How to grow a brand on Instagram: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKRTJhnzLwg Milk + Bone playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm7bAdBxa_99z35MJxiG8Fjv54IanZ00K ☁️ VIDEOS YOU MIGHT LIKE ☁️ How I make money online: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KNPFj_YnMI Online boutique owner Q&A: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvn8HD4l4GI BTS online boutique photoshoot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpkyPQDwp-U ☁️ MY ONLINE STORE ☁️ https://ift.tt/2PXRB2f @milkandboneboutique https://ift.tt/2Dr1Fdh 20% off code!! 'YT20' ☁️ SOCIALS ☁️ Instagram// https://ift.tt/29Cl1Q6 Twitter// https://twitter.com/_alexmiotto Blog// https://ift.tt/2DpCkR2 Business Email: alexmiotto1@gmail.com ☁️ TECH STUFF I USE ☁️ Camera// Canon 600D Lenses// Canon 18-55mm + https://goo.gl/DA4wWH Editor// Final Cut Pro Soft boxes// https://goo.gl/U6TrRx Ring light// https://goo.gl/ASbBe1 ☁️ FAQ ☁️ How old are you?: 20 Where are you from?: Gold Coast, Australia FTC: This video is not sponsored. Some links may be affiliate.
via YouTube https://youtu.be/pY2X4wZpMnQ
No comments:
Post a Comment